Client – Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)
In this case study, read how Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, a company that manages one of the largest wastewater utilities systems in the nation replaced their legacy claims system with JDi Data’s Claims Manager®.
- Increased level of customer service
- Ability to enter First Notice of Loss (FNOL) online
- Integration of legal counsel on cases
- Customized ad-hoc reporting tools
- Enhanced claims handling flexibility
- Paperless claims process
Every minute an adjuster spends struggling with a legacy claims system is time he or she cannot spend developing a sound claim file strategy. Strategically, data missed in loss trending can mean a reactive approach to claims management and a lack of proactive loss prevention.
Click HERE Download the WSSC Case study now to learn how Claims Manager® significantly improved their claims handling workflow.