September is here which means, cooler weather, start of football season, and the CLM National Construction Claims Conference in San Diego. Each year experts from all over the country will gather from September 28th to 30th at the Grand Hyatt to discuss trends on the national, regional, and state levels. JDi is no stranger to CLM, having sponsored quite a few events over the years. Representing the team at this year’s conference is Vendor Cost Control Manager, Christine Erwin, as well as Senior Case Manager, Margaret Strachan. This will be Christine’s first time attending the conference and is, “excited to match faces to emails and introduce Vendor Cost Control to a new group of claims professionals”. This year’s topics include;
In addition to the Construction Defect Conference, JDi is also sponsoring a joint event hosted by CLM Diversity in Construction Litigation and Women Construction Owners & Executives. We’re especially honored to be a part of both these organizations as they team together to further diversify the Construction industry.
Attending the event? Interested in learning how Vendor Cost Control can save your organization money, streamline daily workflows and provide transparency? We got you covered. Contact us by email: Info@JDiData.com or by phone: 954.938.9100 and schedule an appointment.
- 24/7 Portals for law firms, insurance carriers, and vendors.
- Streamline daily workflows, enhance processes, and generate efficiencies that result in cost and administrative savings.
- Utilizing OCR (Optical Character Recognition), eliminate time consuming data entry and improve efficiency.
- Import data in a consistent and structured way and have it immediately available for real time reporting and analysis.
- Claim Tracking and Management
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Dashboards, control reports, and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reporting functionality.