JDi Data is seeking a National Accounts Executive to join our Sales division. Remote applicants will be considered, however, we do prefer employees to be on site.
Responsibilities of the National Accounts Executive
The National Accounts Executive is responsible for all aspects of meeting sales objectives and executing the company’s initiatives for our insurance software product suite.
Please review our website and product offerings before applying.
- Work towards the goal of maintaining existing business and winning new business for our insurance software product suite, including building a portfolio of customers by researching and seeking out prospects via phone sales calls, email, incoming leads, social media, etc.
- Communicate with key decision-makers in the customer’s organization
- Responsible for all activities related to identifying and acquiring new business opportunities in the insurance technology sector
- Responsible for developing pricing strategies, maintaining relationships, understanding competitor strategies and capabilities, monitoring contract compliance, and coordinating contract implementations for our flagship product Claims Manager.
- Positions JDi Data’s broad range of solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Monitors customer preferences and changes in business models to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Identify opportunities and update account strategies as needed
- Outline appropriate sales process for each customer and manage the process
- Service and maintain the ongoing needs of large existing and new strategic customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of insurance software sales experience. Key or National Accounts experience preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to partner with all levels of the account’s organization.
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per month.
Why do you want this job?
- Five day work week
- Fast-moving, talented company
- Paid time off
- Insurance benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug-free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance.
JDi Data Corporation is a proven leading technology software provider and developer specializing in customized, streamlined and efficient insurance claims management solutions. Our integrated software delivers accuracy, claims audit solutions, and improves workforce productivity to support insurance carriers, third party administrators, and municipal entities in claims administration for multiple lines of insurance including auto, workers compensation, liability, and property.
With over 30 years of software development expertise, our mission is to be active listeners when it comes to clients’ needs in order to pursue intuitive software solutions with creativity and passion to exceed expectations.
Send cover letter and resume as an attachment to email@example.com to apply.